Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, a Public Adjuster can help you with refiling the claim with proper documentation including all necessary details that could help you with the recovery of the insurance claim.
An insurance company adjuster is hired by the insurance company and they work for the best interest of the insurance company while a public adjuster is a professional who works for the best interest of the policyholder.
In most cases, a public adjuster charges a specific percentage of the claim amount recovered. The amount ranges from 5-10% and depends upon the complexity of the claim process and the scale of damage caused by fire.
A public adjuster is a certified professional who is licensed by the state to help the insured file insurance claim for their property damage.
It is advisable to contact a Public Adjuster as soon as the damage has occurred because it will greatly affect the claim amount recovered.